Are you a skilled Vehicle Technician looking to take the next step in your career?
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Vehicle Technician to join our Oakmere Toyota team in Northwich.
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair to Toyota standards
- Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspecting components for wear and tear
- Repairing and replacing parts
- Liaising with customers where necessary
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a friendly, outgoing person with a dedication to customer service. You'll enjoy working in a team and a target focused environment with a keen eye for detail and have the ability to complete different tasks efficiently and right first time.
You will have good communication and mechanical skills, and hold a Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair NVQ or equivalent qualification.
A full UK driving license would be an advantage, as would experience working within a main automotive dealer, but it’s not essential
- Great basic salary
- 20 days holiday
- Generous vehicle purchase discount scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing manufacturer training and development.
If you are interested in this role and would like to pop in for an informal chat, please ask for Rob McDean, Aftersales Manager, Oakmere Toyota, Manchester Road, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7NA.
Alternatively, please send your CV, including qualifications gained whilst in education, previous employment history and an introduction about yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org