Speedweek has been established following the cancellation of the Goodwood Festival of Speed and Revival due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The new event combines of the most popular elements from not only the Festival and the Revival, but also parts of the Members’ Meeting traditionally held in March at Goodwood circuit.
Although spectators will not be allowed into the circuit, fans will be able to view the live action broadcast from the circuit on a dedicated streaming site free of charge, as well as on the Goodwood Twitter, Facebook and YouTube social media channels. More information about Goodwood Speedweek is available here.
As an event partner, Toyota Gazoo Racing will have a substantial presence at Goodwood SpeedWeek. You can see the following in action over the course of the weekend:
- Two GR Yaris 'Zero Cars' for the Rally Sprint driving by Jari-Matti Latvala & Elfyn Evans
- Two GR Yaris on track driven by Elfyn Evans & Jari-Matti Latvala
- Two GR Supra 'Fuji' LE & 3.0L driven by Jason Stanley & Richard Seymour
- BTCC Corolla and our good friends 'Speedworks' and Tom Ingram
- BTCC GR Supra GT4 'Speedworks' with Sam Smelt.